Hints, Tips & Useful Information
Branding and Logo Design
What makes a successful logo?
A good logo is distinctive, appropriate, practical, graphic and simple in form, and it conveys the owner’s intended message. A concept or “meaning” is usually behind an effective logo, and it communicates the intended message.
What should a logo include?
A design that conveys the essence of your brand. A logo should deliver an immediate and honest impression of your business philosophy, conveying why your brand is special.
How do I choose a logo?
- Understand why you need a logo.
- Define your brand identity.
- Find inspiration for your design.
- Check out the competition.
- Choose your design style.
- Find the right type of logo.
- Pay attention to colour.
- Pick the right typography.
How do make a catchy slogan?
- Keep it short and simple.
- Be consistent.
- Focus on what makes you different.
- Make it timeless.
- Ensure it can stand alone.
- Consider your target market.
- Get input.
How do I choose a font for my logo?
Tips on choosing the best font for your logo:
- Keep it simple. A logo with a clean font is easier to reproduce across different products.
- See what fonts your competitors are using.
- Use a font to reflect your brand identity.
- Do not use too many fonts.
- Do not use trendy fonts.
What format should a logo be in?
We would say that you should always save and AI file as the primary source file and an EPS file as a universally editable format. These are ideal for printing, however for other uses you will need to produce a JPEG, PNG and possibly a TIFF.
Design for Print
What are the various paper size dimensions?
|A0||841mm x 1188mm|
|594mm x 841mm|
|A2||420mm x 594mm|
|A3||297mm x 420mm|
|A4||210mm x 297mm|
|A5||148mm x 210mm|
|A6||105mm x 148mm|
|A7||74mm x 105mm|
|A8||52mm x 74mm|
What is the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
What is SEO?
SEO is all about getting your business seen on Google and other search engines, reaching the right audience and ranking higher than your competitiors.
Why is embroidery better than print?
With embroidery your merchandise has greater longevity and the design does not wear as easily as with print on fabrics.
If you want to stand out from the crowd then contact us today.
All enquiries and quotes carry no obligation.
Whichever of our services you are looking to potentially use we’d be happy to help!
We provide the following services;
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – THANK YOU